The Arrowood Family Crest

The Arrowood Family Crest

Family

Sunday, January 18, 2009

What I Believe

As a child of the King, I am so humbled by the experience of His grace and feel so unworthy of it. I pray that I am always in God's will and that whatever I do is for His kingdom. I try so hard to not hold on to the things and the troubles of this world because I know and have seen time after time that God can and will provide if we will just let Him. I pray that I am always seen first as a Christian because it may be the only Christian that someone may see. God has blessed so much. I had parents that were amazing. They taught me who God was and they are the ones that lead me to salvation. I remember the night like yesterday. My parents were so godly and I miss them so much. I believe that there is only one way to God and that is through Jesus Christ. The world today is filled with so many false prophets. They are everywhere you turn, but there is still only one way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WHERE I CAME FROM